Happy Sunday! Another great day in the USA. I have no idea who did this pinup, found it around the web, added Patriotic Bunny. If anyone knows the artist, let me know. Anyhow, here’s wishing Dick Cheney a speeding recovery after his heart transplant. Sorry, Mr. Cheney, no looking at the pinup!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Liberals are a wee bit upset with Dan Riehl for pointing out a photoshopped Tayvon Martin photo. Make sure to read Dan’s response.
- Teresamerica welcomes you to Obamaville
- American Power highlights the death threats against Zimmerman
- And So It Goes In Shreveport wonders if Santorum should quit the race
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier covers selective outrage
- Flopping Aces covers the unhinged liberals going unhinged over the Ryan budget
- Gay Patriot slaps around the Huffington Post
- Ed Morrissey finds Obama being classy. BFD
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers stupid Occupoers being, well, stupid
- Legal Insurrection wonders what’ll happen if Zimmerman is found “not guilty”
- Maggie’s Notebook wonders about an America without Obama
- I really didn’t expect Cheney Derangement Syndrome to show up at Outside The Beltway
- Patterico catches a Dem blaming Republicans for firebombing her office. Guess who really did it
- Public Secrets has a few kind words for Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- And last, but not least, Q&O has the on Obama quote of the day
- And one to grow on: Daley Gator tells us about the IRS and DHS monitoring the Tea Party
- And Doug Ross has 15 signs from the Rally For Religious Freedom the media won’t show you.
- Last one: Don Surber says Louisiana put a wooden stake in Newt’s campaign
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Estella Warren with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom Links.
- Weekend Link Love: Harry Houdini Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Public Enemy Rule 5. And The CL Report. More: Chamber Of Corporatism with Kim Smith.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Vahina Giocante. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator Daley Babe.
- American Power has Kelly Brook rule 5 links. And, Katy Perry joins the Marines.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 143. Plus scifi girl Lea Thomspon (Jamie is doing a long series on scifi girls. Check them all out). And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has Danicaless Badgers!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has some Kate Upton banned video. (last weeks)
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Zoe Duchesne. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Fiona Apple, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Elin Nordegren – Tiger Woods Bay Hill: Narrow Lead – First Win in…Forever?.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy.
- American Perspective has some Rule 5 for the ladies. Sort of.
- The Rio Norte Line has Rule 5 Thursday – Marx Madness.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Katie Holmes.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has a Jeep!
- The First Street Journal brings something different to Rule 5 Blogging – Cover Girl Cosmetics Edition.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Jwowww.
- House Of Eratosthenes says King Kong is in the picture somewhere
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber with your Precinct of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.