Happy Sunday! Another awesome day to be an American. This pinup is by Baron Von Lind, no help necessary.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The First Street Journal discusses whose fault the high gas prices are
- Raised On Hoecakes has the latest on Planned Parenthood
- Watcher Of Weasels has the Watcher’s Council results
- Villainous Company discusses women as helpless victims
- Weasel Zippers has the latest from yet another Hollywood moonbat
- Wake Up America is really bummed that Rosie O’Donnell’s show was cancelled. In other news, Rosie O’Donnell had a show
- Doug Powers catches Kathy Sebelius being a jerk
- The Other McCain discusses those really peaceful Ron Paul!!!!!1!!! supporters
- The Lonely Conservative features an Obama movie that the MSM won’t discuss
- Diary of Daedalus points out that the Left still doesn’t trust LGFs
- Sister Toldjah finds some typical feminist idiocy
- Rhymes With Right is bummed that he and Obama agree on something
- Q&O beats up on Paul Krugman regarding oil prices
- Public Secrets wonders about that Obama flag
- And last, but not least, Political Clown Parade explains why Obama won’t be on Mt. Rushmore
- And one to grow on: Proof Positive tells us about Obama being burned in effigy.
- All American Blogger has the ugly side of freedom
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last weeks. This weeks). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – South of the border with tons of links (last weeks).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks is up).
- teresamerica has Jenny ‘JWoww’ Farley Defies Gravity With New Bikini Line – Rule 5.
- Weekend Link Love: The Dubliners Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features The State is a Harsh Mistress with Holly Valance (last weeks). And The CL Report (last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Katerina Hartlova. And Rule 5 News. And Rule 5 News Special. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator Daley Babe.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret Angels (last weeks). And, not rule 5 MILF as a compliment.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 141. Plus scifi girl Hayden Panettiere (Jamie is doing a long series on scifi girls. Check them all out). And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has some non-Danica cheerleaders!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has some Kate Upton banned video.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Karina Smirnoff. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Lina Hellquist, with lots of links.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Switzerland 2011.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy? Wait, what?
- American Perspective has some Miranda Kerr Rule 5 with lots of links. (last weeks)
- The Rio Norte Line has Rule 5 Thursday – Scherri Lee Biggs.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kristtana Loken.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: St. Patrick’s Day Edition
- The First Street Journal brings something different to Rule 5 Beauty – Our Neighbors to the North.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Christina Hendricks.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber with your Sermon of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.