Sunday, September 11, 2011. Patriot’s Day. This pinup is by Merlin Enabnit, no help necessary. The terrorists can scare us, they can kill us, they can harm us, they can cause us problems, but they will never erase our liberty.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15 (all have something to do with 9/11)
- All American Blog features George W. Bush Flight 93 dedication
- American Power features Twin Tower cameos
- Don Surber wonders who invited Bono to be an American
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier has a link roundup, and also says, no, we’re not over it yet
- Gates Of Vienna discusses the 10th anniversary
- Jammie Wearing Fool finds another Truther
- Legal Insurrection says memory is a strange thing
- Michelle Malkin has her column from 10 years ago
- Doug Mataconis (Outside the Beltway) decides to take the liberal road on remembrance.
- Patriot’s Corner declares this day as one of remembrance, not service
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders if 9/11 was the end of a dream
- Dan Riehl catches a typical lefty attacking Herman Cain over a 9/11 tribute video
- Sister Toldjah remembers
- The Strata-Sphere has 9/11, 10 years later
- And last, but not least, The Sundries Shack wonders if 9/11 is the new Tet
- And one to grow on, as YID With LID says too many people forget
- And double to grow on, And So It Goes In Shreveport shares Steve’s story
- Triple to grow on: visit American Power. Donald has tons of posts with video on the day.
- And Eye of Polyphemus remembers
- OK, let’s go for 20: Over at Pajamas Media, what to say to to the totalitarian left on 9/11
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. (last weeks.) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Emmanuelle Chiriqui, with tons of links (last weeks).
- Weekend Link Love: Never Forget Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Unlicensed Doctors With Gwen Stefani.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Kelly Monaco. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5. And, Linky Lovin The Ladies.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And Rule 5 Roundup!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Solo Weekend Edition.
- American Power features some Rule 5 with Yvonne Strahovski. And it’s civility week.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bedtime Totty. Plus, some Saturday Tottie. Theo has turned his blog over to full 9/11 coverage for the day. Make sure to visit
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 114. Plus Heidi Montag. And Blogroll Spotlight (last weeks. This weeks)!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround. And congrats on your 8th blogoversary!
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Thursday quick links.
- The Troglopundit has civility, not Danica
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog features Schwedy balls.
- American Perspective has Michele Bachmann Rule 5. (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries says Mila Kunis is hot and dumb.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Jessica’s breasts!
- Full Metal Patriot has the Ant and the Grasshopper 2012 (last weeks)
- teresamerica says we must never forget, with lots of links.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart.
- Woodsterman has Buffy OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Mila Kunis!
- Reluctant Rebel goes around the Web, 9/11 edition.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your photo of the day, and your daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.
We are all one.