Happy Sunday! Another beautiful day in American, and that time of the year to perhaps use they sunscreen? This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? They Fine 15
- 1389 is working hard to piss everyone off. Sorry, pal, Obama has the market cornered on that one
- Weasel Zippers points to Pelosi’s feet stomping over wanting to be included (after losing House)
- Good thing the media isn’t helping the Obama’s. The Blogprof has the 411
- Obama says we can’t cut our way to prosperity. Don Surber, who has actually worked in the private sector, disagrees
- What is the “Just Do Your Job Act?” The Lonely Conservative answers
- This ain’t Hell… brings us the latest from the Religion of Peace
- Heh! The Other McCain calls Amanda Marcotte “pure feminist evil”
- Shocker! The Muslim Brotherhood wants a United States of Islam. The Jawa Report has the details
- Q&O has today’s tax rant
- Patterico wants a non-creepy explanation for some Kia ads
- Legal Insurrection wonders if any Republican candidate can stand being Palinized
- Hey, how do the NY churches feel about the gay marriage law? HotAirPundit has the story
- Flopping Aces has 15 things you should know about La Razza
- Confederate Yankee has pissed of George Soros’ Media Matters
- And last, but not least, Blogs For Victory wonders if the media can save Obama
- And one to grow on: Happy Third Blogoversary to The Daley Gator, a great blog and a great proprietor!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks is up) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Weekend Link Love: Peter Falk Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Brittany Daniel Learns the Truth About The State. Plus Rule 5 So Hot. (both last weeks)
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Catarina Murino. And Rule 5 News. And Sammie Spades porn star. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And some rule 5 birthday!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Recovery Edition.
- American Power has some Heidi Klum Nude. And Esti Ginzburg SI.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 104. Plus Mila Kunis. And Blogroll Spotlight! (this weeks is up)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Thursday Quick Links.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Ana Beatriz Barros, with tons of links. And your weekend reading.
- The Troglopundit has some
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.*
- Mind Numbed Robot has Obama’s legacy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday, pinup edition (BTW, I’m snaking a few for the future). It’s kinda funny, since I used one of the ones The H2 used prior to putting together the rest of this post. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has chubby chasing.(last weeks)
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has and eye test.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has sex from the future
- Mean Ol’ Meanie is disappearing for a bit.
- Little Miss Attila revives Brave Sir Robin
- American Perspective has Bar Rafaeli on a Yacht in France – Rule 5. (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries has Blake Lively. (last weeks)*
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Ellen Page.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has sex on the beach.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.