Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, and we have a special pinup for today, done by the wonderful Gerald Von Lind, also known as Baron Von Lind. Make sure you visit his website and sign the guestbook. He’s provided many a pinup which I have used, often with absolutely no need to add anything patriotic into it. And stay tuned Tuesday for another one in honor of Flag Day!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers has the latest insanity from Bill Maher
- The Other McCain explains the other shoe dropping for Weiner
- The Jawa Report has the evil overlord handbook
- The Diary Of Daedalus rescues a Little Green Footballs post from the memory hole
- Texas For Palin explains the Thatcher Palin snub
- Lee Stranahan has been banned from the Interwebz by Excitable Chucky
- Sister Toldjah wonders if treatment is necessary to learn to be faithful to one’s wife
- Scared Monkeys points out that Obama is in real trouble in Pennsylvania
- Dan Riehl explains the Sarah Palin movie, The Undefeated
- Uh oh: one British town is totally unprepared for the Zombie Apocalypse, says Raised On Hoecakes.
- Nice Deb has the Saturday movie matinee
- Apparently, the Olympic Torch is destroying Gaia with globull warming, via Doug Powers at Michelle Malkin.
- Jammie Wearing Fool exposes a crestfallen Kos Kid
- Gay Patriot is surprised that 37% of Americans live in Texas
- And last, but not least, Blogs For Victory explains tax and spend liberalism
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks is up.) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- No Sheeples Here wonders when Anthony Weiner will resign, so enter the Weiner Roast pool, and win a $50 Amazon gift card. I’m taking Tuesday the 14th at 5pm.
- Weekend Link Love: Painful Dating Videos Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features National Socialism With Candice Swanepoel. Plus Rule 5 Ooh La La. (last weeks. This weeks, Rule 5 Rabiosa ) And Politics, Economics, News.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Michelle Marsh. And Rule 5 News. And a solar powered bikini. And hump day rule 5 (last weeks).
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And bikini clad women are not pornographic
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Fresh Veggies Edition
- American Power has some Shannon Click Sports Illustrated Rule 5 with linkage. And a second Kate Upton Rule 5 post! (last weeks) Update: This weeks Kate Upton in Sports Illustrated. (all last weeks)
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 102. Plus Jennifer Love Hewitt. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks is up.)*
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Penelope Cruz Pirates Edition. (last weeks, so, how about the Watchers Of Weasels winners)
- The Troglopundit discusses his Miss USA comments
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has massive cleavage (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Weiner sextress #5 and the Slutwalk
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has some Rule 5
- Mean Ol’ Meanie has a linkdump.
- Little Miss Attila discusses mainstream feminists
- American Perspective has Plants that go bad – Rule 5 Woodsterman style
- The POH Diaries has Blake Lively. (last weeks)
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Anne Hathaway (last weeks)
- Support Your Local Gunfighter is 6 years old! Congratulations! And breastaurants.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.