Happy Sunday! Another fine day to be an American! This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- I really should have made this a post on its own, alas, kept forgetting. Make sure you read Zombie’s latest that proves that San Francisco’s circumcision ban is anti-Semitic.
- Did Howard Dean say that Palin could beat Obama? Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- Scared Monkeys has the story on a citizen foreclosing on a Bank Of America branch…wait, what?
- Yid With Lid points out to massive Rahm Emanuel #Fail
- Wizbang points out that the RoP is telling American Muslims to be peaceful. Just kidding. They want them to get super violent
- Wake Up America highlights Palin outsmarting liberals yet again
- Weasel Zippers gets attacked by NY Mag (and, how’d WZ disappear from my Google feedreader?)
- Phineas has the answer to mid-East peace
- Raised On Hoecakes finds the truth on those Chrysler loan repayments
- How bad-ass are Gurka’s? This bad-ass, as Q&O points out
- Say, who provided most of the new jobs? Pundit Press has the details
- Probably belongs below in the linfest/Rule 5 section, but, POWIP offers up how to become a super awesome conservative pundit
- Nice Deb has a Saturday Movie Matinee
- Gay Patriot wonders if Obama Dems will finally admit their policies are failures
- And last, but not least, the day would be complete with Deb Wasserman Schultz’s opinion on Anthony’s Weiner. Legal Insurrection has the story
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks. Update: the real this weeks is up) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks. This weeks is up).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- No Sheeples Here wonders if John Edwards is too pretty for prison.
- Weekend Link Love: 311 Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Holly Valance And The Problem Of Fascism (this weeks is up, Freedom Is Slavery With Esti Ginzberg). Plus Rule 5 Outsider. (all that was last weeks. This weeks Rule 5 Ooh La La, )
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Paz Vega. And Rule 5 News. And Ginger Lee. And hump day rule 5 (last weeks).
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport wonders if America is ready for Herman Cain
- American Power has some Shannon Click Sports Illustrated Rule 5 with linkage. And a second Kate Upton Rule 5 post! (last weeks) Update: This weeks Kate Upton in Sports Illustrated.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie*
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 101. Plus Alison Haislip. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks is up)*
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Thursday Linkaround.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Penelope Cruz Pirates Edition.
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.” (last weeks)
- The Troglopundit features…..yes, Danica!*
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.*
- Mind Numbed Robot has massive cleavage (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP Rule 5 Praise For Minimalism
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy. And pleasant Playboy memories.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog thanks the troops (last weeks)
- Mean Ol’ Meanie wants everyone to say “unexpectedly”.
- Little Miss Attila has hot middle age ladies
- American Perspective has Seal Team 6: Rule 5 and a half (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries has Blake Lively.
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Anne Hathaway
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has hawt Miley Cyrus. And rabid beaver.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.