Happy Sunday! Another beautiful day in America. The birds are singing, the rain is helping my grass, the ducks have the pond to themselves, today. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with an appearence by Patriotic Bunny.
I’d like to thank everyone who has come by my little corner on the Interwebz. Rolled over 500,000 hits yesterday.
In the news, Charleton Heston has been called Home at the age of 84. The NY Times probably thinks they are being insulting a little with their headline, but, it is actually a point of pride, I’m sure. He will be missed. (Check all the links at Memeorandum)
What’s going on in the Blogosphere?
- Karl at protein wisdom on the Grey Ladies “bloggers are gonna die!” story
- See-Dubya at Michelle Malkin’s spot has his opinion on the same story
- California Yankee discusses the Dems inability to discuss important issues
- Dean’s World takes a look at what real political progress looks like. Hint: it ain’t in Washington
- Don Surber is playing ask me questions and I will tell you no lies
- CatHouse Chat gives her feelings on the Westboro hate church. I completely agree
- Over at Wizbang, Jay Tea responds to one of the really wacko Ron Paul supporters. The PS: is priceless.
- Over at IMAO, Frank J has a conversation regarding the Absolut issue
- Infidel turtle beheaded, news at Six Meat Buffett
- Brian at snapped shot has his own Absolut World
- A school going overboard over a sniffed marker? Na, that would be unusual. Or would it? See Debbie at Right Truth
- The Nose on Your Face has some Absolut photoshops, too
- Ogre explains how one can go from Democrat to Republican in just 6 hours!
- Jo asks where you are at 3am, and has some pithy thoughts on where the President should be at 3am
- And last, but not least, Michael at Flight Pundit explains what the Democrats want to hear