Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, we’re just a few days away from pitchers and catchers reporting. This pinup is by KO Munson, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Last Tradition notes how many terrorists have come from those 7 countries
- No Tricks Zone shows new studies about the sun being the main climate driver
- A View From The Beach has yet another reason Trump won
- American Power features “a sense of dread” from civil servants
- Bunkerville covers the green energy shortage in Europe
- Chicks On The Right adds another liberal to the wall of shame
- Creeping Sharia notes Paris building a wall
- Fausta’s Blog covers CNN finally covering a terrorist passport scheme
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Twitter allowing kill Trump accounts
- Flopping Aces discusses how liberals take a problem and make it yours
- Gay Patriot features Ben Shapiro smacking down a snowflake
- Jihad Watch notes a high ranking Muslim wanting sex crimes covered up
- Legal Insurrection covers sanctuary cities caving
- Maggie’s Farm notes Donald the Barbarian
- And last, but not least, Michelle Malkin (Doug Powers) says how not to win taxpayer sympathy
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Mirai Aioyama. And more Leslie Ann Brandt. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Emily Didonato. And Alexa Ray Joel.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (Sunday placeholder). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: You Say You Want a Revolution.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And Sports Illustrated.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And Russians.
- The Chive has bad girls bending.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday Femme Fatale. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: A Never Trumper’s come-to-Donald moment.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Gemma Atkinson.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Left’s obsession with vulgar sexuality isn’t random.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermaggedon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: If You Like Drinking Milk, You Might Be a Nazi [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.