Happy Sunday! It’s another great day in America, and it’s the first day of Spring! Since it’s rather chilly and dreary today, perhaps a good day for some bowling, as painted by Arnold Armitage, with a wee bit of help?
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Right Wing News notes hyper-lefties shutting down roads to block Trump
- Raised On Hoecakes covers “Who said it, Trump or Hillary?”
- The Lonely Conservative wonders if we’re as dumb as they think we are
- The Other McCain hits up feminist tumblr
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good stories
- Weasel Zippers notes the Queen is refusing to meet with Obama
- Independent Sentinel covers private citizens not counting on keeping their private property
- The Diary Of Daedalus says Little Green Footballs is a Nazi site
- The Daley Gator has some “congratulations” for the FBI on this Islamist guy
- Public Secrets has a reason for saying #NeverTrump
- Powerline highlights more federal overreach
- Political Clown Parade notes that Communism seems a great idea for Fidel Castro right up to…..
- Pamela Geller notes “Draw Mohamed Day”
- Neo-neocon covers Trump and religion
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery covers Fabio and Trump
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Kelly Rohrbach. And Samantha Hoopes.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (Sunday placeholder). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Trump Phenomenon.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And basketball.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Olivia Munn. And Pi.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Raquel Welch.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber: Clinton/Kasich 2016.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Donne Siciliane Rule 5 (and many, many others).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Donald Trump’s 10 Worst Tweets About Megyn Kelly. They’re Horrible!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Basic Combat Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.