Happy Sunday! A great day in America, as Spring comes ever so closer. This pinup is by Guilherme Asthma, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection notes the Washington Post admitting Hillary sent classified emails
- Zilla Of The Resistance says to take your pearl clutching Conservatism and shove it
- Allen B. West has the perfect explanation of the difference between liberalism and conservatism
- Blazing Cat Fur notes the German migrant rape issue getting worse
- Roy Spencer has thoughts on the “new” adjustments to RSS
- Watts Up With That? features the long whimper of failing climate alarmism
- Creeping Sharia notes a city council passing a resolution against blasphemy against Islam
- DaTechGuy explains why Donald Trump can do what he does
- Gates Of Vienna discusses counterjihad law ornaments
- Jihad Watch explains why Swedish women are afraid to go out after dark
- Lady Liberty 1885 has all the primary results from Saturday
- Maggie’s Farm wonders if Trump is melting down
- Moonbattery covers a world without guns
- Neo Neocon discusses free speech on campus
- And last, but not least, Outside The Beltway wonders if the #NeverTrump movement is propelling the GOP towards civil war
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Sports Illustrated swimsuits. And tanlines.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Super Cruz Day: Ted Cruz Dominates the Weekend. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Harmonic Convergence of Paranoia!.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And Saturday Night is Bath Night.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Hell’s Belles. And spray tan.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Andressa Urach.
- The Chive has fishing time.
- Don Surber: Men want abortions, too.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Neve Campbell Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies (last week’s, so, how about Glenn Beck’s CPAC speech).
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when post goes up).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: CPAC 2016 Highlights.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Trump Rally Proves Cult Of Personality (VIDEO).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Redheads With Rifles. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.