Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. The Sun is shining, the geese are honking….good grief, but are they honking! This pinup is by Robert Skemp, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes features Carly! beating up on Chris Matthews
- The Lonely Conservative notes what the EPA did that would garner others massive fines
- The Jawa Report covers ISIS and its goth fanboys
- The Other McCain notes why he was suspended from Twitter for a time
- This ain’t Hell… has some feel good stories
- Weasel Zippers isn’t impressed by Target’s gender diversity push
- Wizbang discusses Donald Trump’s tax plan
- The Daley Gator notes a crazed and bloody feminut
- Sweetness and Light covers the AP “fact checking” the GOP debate
- Protein Wisdom isn’t impressed by The Donald’s disinvitation
- Political Clown Parade wants the Donald to slide into oblivion
- Pam Geller notes all those peaceful Islamic refugees
- Neo-neocon wonders why people support Trump over real Conservatives
- Moonbattery notes yet another hate hoax
- And last, but not least, Legal Insurrection welcomes you to the Facebook Election
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Miki Sunohara at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Samantha Hoopes. And hot models.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Fox News debate by the numbers. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: A Cynical Scam: Schumer’s Iran Announcement Was Made To Protect Iran Deal.
- Theo Spark has sexy Cricket. Also a not sleepy.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Carly Fiorina won the debate going away.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ms Bum Bum. And smile.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Jillisa Lynn.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber has the best books on economics for children.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Megyn Kelly Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #HillaryClinton Aide Cheryl Mills Says She Will Delete Emails In Defiance of FOIA Order Monday.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Jordan. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.