Happy Sunday! Did everyone have a great Independence Day? This pinup is by Ren Wicks, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Jo Nova wonders if there should be panic over IPCC global warming numbers
- A View From The Beach features a serious Darwin Awards contestant
- Blazing Cat Fur notes that “reasoning” is now consider White Privilege
- Capitalism Is Freedom discusses disgusting things hiding in your food
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that the big march in SC was a big bust
- Gay Patriot notes how the left celebrates the 4th
- House of Eratosthenes discusses our Nationalized Moral Reasoning
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes that yet another anti-gay incident was, shockingly, fake
- Legal Insurrection has a preview of things to come vis a vis the GOP primaries
- Moobattery notes liberal support of another cop shooter
- Pamela Geller notes dhimmitude in a UK school
- Patterico’s Pontification covers San Fransisco’s sanctuary city policy leading to murder
- Powerline discusses out of control green taxes in the UK
- Public Secrets notes that there is no compromise with culture warriors
- And last, but not least, Raised On Hoecakes covers the Democrats horrible racist past
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. (both last week’s, so, how about some days of rock and roll?) And Kaho Shibuya atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Alyssa Miller. And Emily Ratajkowski.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Kate Steinle was Murdered by a Sanctuary City. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The worst agreement in U.S. diplomatic history.
- Theo Spark has Lindsey Pelas July 4th. Also a it’s hot out.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: My Beautiful America.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Confederate flag thoughts.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Abigail Ratchford. And Gigi.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Kate Upton.
- The Chive has red lipstick.
- Don Surber notes the real reason the Dukes Of Hazzard makes the left nuts.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has vintage July 4th babes.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5 (slightly NSFW).
- In MY Not So Humble Opinion has July 4th Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Happy Birthday America! #4thofJuly.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Soldiers in training. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s, site seems to be down at the moment).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.