Happy Sunday! Another stunning day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the smell of tear gas has cleared. This pinup is by Romain Hugualt (same as last week), with a wee bit of help. He does lots of pinups featuring planes.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wizbang notes who else says voter ID doesn’t suppress the vote
- Wild Thing discusses Louis Farrakhan’s latest disgusting rant
- The Other McCain has a shout-out to Princess Pelosi
- The Lonely Conservative notes what American’s are delaying due to high cost
- The Last Tradition notes why a teacher’s union has freaked out over Coca-Cola
- The Daley Gator wonders why the media can’t be honest
- David Thomspon discusses the agonies of the left
- Small Dead Animals has a quick thought on Islamic terrorism and mosques
- Raised On Hoecakes has a discussion on Ferguson
- Public Secrets has the gruberization of environmental politics
- neo-neocon highlights the “anti-Barbie”
- Moonbattery covers another hate hoax
- Legal Insurrection notes that first they came for the cashiers, then the waiters
- Flopping Aces notes that the next two years will be bad
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes the hypocrisy of the NY Times writer who published Darren Wilson’s address now asking for police protection
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Mizuki Hoshina atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has hot models and Victoria’s Secret.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Call Ferguson Demonstrations What They Are: “Obama Riots. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’: An Ignoble Lie for the Ages.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Sheriff Clark Unloads On Eric Holder.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys. Which are played my Giants last Sunday. Whooped ’em).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Lily Aldridge. And 3 cups a day.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Chanta Patton.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber discusses Obama not wanting to tax illegals.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 vintage Hollywood Christmas (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has legs. And ta tas.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has chicks in space Rule 5 (last week’s).
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Do We Need Mandatory National Service Requirements?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Americans. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.