Happy Sunday! Another awesome day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America notes just why impeachment is off the table
- Victory Girls Blog notes Obama tweaking his non-existent ISIS plan
- The Other McCain notes that in Liberal Land, “controversy” means people found out the details
- The Gateway Pundit notes what Obama thinks is really important
- White House Dossier features Obama saying the Constitution thingy is really important
- Rhymes With Right covers what country designated CAIR a terrorist organization
- Raised On Hoecakes points to schools still not understanding the 1st Amendment
- Public Secrets notes how government screws up everything
- protein wisdom features the Vagina Warriors getting another scalp
- Powerline notes how well the Ocare plan costs are going
- Moonbattery covers Liberals now wanting a national food policy
- Maggie’s Farm has liberals explaining Gruber
- Fire Andrea Mitchell features another upstanding illegal alien
- Doug Ross discusses “unregulated speech”
- And last, but not least, American Power notes teens and young folks not wanting to work
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Jadyn Wong atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Francoise Boufhal and ZOO.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Point of Impeachment. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Super-Amnesty Will Turn Your City into Detroit.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Worst Of Gruber.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Yasmin Bleeth. And Sunday morning.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Summer Walker.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber discusses inflated tires and gas prices.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 rich kids of Tehran (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has chicks in space Rule 5.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Bill Cosby: From Wholesome TV Dad to Serial Rapist?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Sea Duty. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.