Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. Birds are chirping, sun is shining, the battery in my car wisely died at a time I could easily replace it (last night near a Pep Boys). This pinup is by Joe Chido, with a wee bit of help. BTW, Joe is a fantastic graphic artist, but I rarely use his stuff because it doesn’t usually go with my themes. You can check out a bunch here.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Camp Of The Saints wonders if Rand Paul has received the kiss of death
- Raised On Hoecakes has a tale of three brothers, regarding taxation
- AGConservative ranks the 2016 contenders
- Public Secrets wonders of O is hearing voices
- White House Dossier notes what Obama did yet again Saturday
- The Other McCain has some thoughts on the Wendy Davis fiasco
- Yid With Lid tells us what the midterms do not mean
- American Power says the Dems bench is pretty much emptied
- Cold Fury has the only response needed about the midterms
- Doug Ross has the plan on how to stop illegals
- Fausta explains why Obama should not be impeached over executive amnesty
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has highlights more moonbattery from CNN
- Jammie Wearing Fools has a big thank you for Obama
- Just One Minute has some advice for Obama regarding Iran
- And last, but not least, Lady Liberty 1885 wonders what the Moral Monday nuts do now
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Lindsey Lamon atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has busty models firing weapons and Victoria’s Secret. And Rule 5 Sunday.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Cruz and Lee demand answers on immigration from Obama’s AG nominee. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Eric Holder Uncensored: Fast and Furious Critics Can ‘Kiss My A**.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Disgraceful: Obama Delays Troop Deployment For Political Expedience.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And a double shot of big boob. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys). And Thursday night tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some Russian pinups.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Yasmin Bleeth. And Sunday morning.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Ashley Graham. And a double shot.
- The Chive has girls night out.
- Don Surber has an interesting gun poll.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has post election day Rule 5.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog the stupidity of Think Progress.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Jodi Ernst. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.