Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous global warming caused cold day in America. Yes, Halloween was Sunday, and I had a Halloween pinup last Sunday, but, hey, we need one more. Not sure who painted this one.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys notes Jodi Ernst taking a big lead
- Allen B. West celebrates being number 2 on a CAIR list
- American Power notes that the GOP has good candidates, and Dems don’t like it!
- Bookwork Room notes Ocare has gone from bad to worse
- Steve Eggleston (Da Tech Guy) wants to end daylight savings time permanently
- Flopping Aces discusses how to lose a war
- House Of Eratosthenes covers the era of “you can’t tell me what to do”
- Joshupundit notes Dems mob tactics
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers the latest stupidity from Al Gore
- Just One Minute has scary marijuana science
- Lady Liberty 1885 has NC media memory holing Kay Hagan issues
- Raised On Hoecakes covers more really stupid people
- Public Secrets has data on the decrease in violent tornadoes
- Nice Deb discusses a criminal organization masquerading as a political party
- And last, but not least, Pam Geller notes that 19 of the 20 worst nations for women are Muslim ones
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Izabella Scorupco atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret and Rachel Williams.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Awesome Vid: War Chest Takes It to the Real Enemy. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Stop Your Local Tyrant with this One Weird Trick.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Why you must vote in the midterms (last week’s, so how about a post on a Liberian woman hospitalized in Oregon for potential Ebola).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Christina Ricci. And Sunday morning.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Brooke Bailey.
- The Chive has smiles.
- Don Surber discusses Dems losing the Hispanic vote.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in theWatcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And Tuesday guns.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Katy Perry Rule 5.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog wonders about Ebola girl Kaci Hickox’s neighbor’s rights.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Kurdish Yekîneyên Parastina Jinê. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.