Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. The birds are signing, the sun is shining, the Redskins are licking their wounds after my Giants drubbed them. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power notes the Oklahoma beheader has links to terrorist bigwigs
- Sunshine Hours notes the number of low max records broken since 9/11
- Barking Moonbat EWS notes what a great gun salesman Obama is
- Black&Right wonders if the police should abandon Ferguson
- Cold Fury wonders if the Left is finally figuring it out
- Conservatives4Palin notes the 5 races that will decide the Senate
- Fausta notes all those illegals showing up for court dates
- Fire Andrea Mitchell wonders what terrorist attacks over the past 40 years share in common
- Five Feet Of Fury has sad news about AC/DC
- Flopping Aces notes who first argued that corporations are people
- Maggie’s Farm wonders who will regulate the regulators
- Patterico wonders if we truly consent to be governed
- White House Dossier notes that Obama actually made a right decision
- The Jawa Report is worried about an Ok City Imam
- And last, but not least, Raised On Hoecakes discusses “resiliency” and climate change
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Natsumi Abe at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Emily Ratajkowski and Victoria’s Secret ladies.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Obama narrative collapses. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Islamic Jihad in America Continues.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: The Rand Paul/John McCain fued.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Ellie Gonsalves (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies (not up at this time, but using what should be correct URL if goes up. I’m magic!). And some linkage. And Miss Suomi Finland (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rosario Dawson. And washed up.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Halie 305.
- The Chive has 4 eyes.
- Don Surber covers Russian capitalism vs US socialism.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 cheerleaders. And Vietnam airlines (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts (NSFW).
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Kaley Cuoco (last week’s).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And jeeps.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- House of Eratosthenes has Dawn Wells.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama and the Holy Grail.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: secret weapon. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.