Happy Sunday! Another great day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, there is a little nip of fall in the air. Except where it has already snowed early. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, which includes a Scotty, considering what’s going on with Scotland, along with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses candy canes and football helmets
- The Camp of The Saints says the Obama’s are tone deaf, blind, and dangerous
- The Daley Gator has your religion of peace roundup
- White House Dossier notes Obama’s Syria problem
- Say Anything goes back in time when Dems were for Constitutional limits on war powers
- Public Secrets wonders why our leaders refuse to say ISIS is Islamic
- Dana at Patterico’s Pontifications discusses some people refusing to believe in evil
- Moonbattery features a really strange fundamental transformation of the derriere
- Legal Insurrection discusses the death of Six Californias
- Lady Liberty 1885 has some info on that anti-Thom Tillis teacher ad
- Flopping Aces says Obama’s actions led to the rise of ISIS
- Fire Andrea Mitchell isn’t impressed with a Politico hack wanting to get rid of Star Spangled Banner
- Director Blue has some interesting information on how ISIS members can legally immigrate to the US, thanks to Obama policies
- Barking Moonbat EWS notes that even a Leftist is right every once in a while
- And last, but not least, Adrienne’s Corner discusses sock puppets for war
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Altair Jarabo at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Nina Agdal hotness and Lucy Collett’s Twitter video. And a Saturday roundup.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Coalition Of The Unwilling. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Obama Bomb.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: ObamaFail: Wrong On Foreign Policy For Five Years – And Counting.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Martha Hunt.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage. And Miss Hungary.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Girls Of Graceland. And catfight.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Porsha Stewart.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber covers the amoral anti-war crowd.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- House of Eratosthenes has JoAnna Cameron.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Alyssa Milano Rule 5. And Cora Pearl (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Taylor Swift.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And sees red.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has ISIS Hates the #BurnIsisFlagChallenge: After Burning ISIS Flag, 50 Iraqis Kidnapped (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Germans. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.