Happy Sunday! Another wonderful in the Once And Future Nation of America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the NFL is back. Not sure who this pinup is by.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- A View From The Beach asks and answers if Liberals are the real authoritarians
- Blazing Cat Fur discusses racist words
- Cold Fury covers the tyranny of a home cooked meal
- Director Blue notes Muslims in America flying ISIS colors
- Fausta covers a disturbing agreement between the US and Mexico
- Fire Andrea Mitchell provides the great info that Obama’s ISIS strategy is coming next week in “A Speech”
- Legal Insurrection notes Obama punting on illegal alien action till after the election
- Nice Deb notes that Bush called it in 2007
- Patterico’s Pontifications covers more from the Religion of Peace
- Public Secrets brings us more wonderful government run health care stories
- Raised On Hoecakes dares you to try Common Core
- Rhymes With Right notes that Wendy Davis is truly Abortion Barbie
- The Camp of the Saints wonders exactly when Obama will declare amnesty
- The Daley Gator has great news on what returned to the Air Force oath
- And last, but not least, The Gateway Pundit notes where Obama cares about border security
- One to grow on: The First Street Journal scoops CNBC by two years
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Satomi Tsubaki at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has J Lo and Iggy Azalea video and Anais.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Will Legalize Millions After the Election Because You’re Stupid. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Virginia Taxpayers to Pay $20,000 for Each One of Obama’s Undocumented Students.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “Beware, America, they are coming for us”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Martha Hunt.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ana Paula Araujo. And great moments in advertising.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Lala Vazquez.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber has the GOP doing better than in 2010.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s question.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has 49ers vs Cowboys Rule 5. And girl watching Rule 5 (lots more rule 5 posts at EBL, too).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And legs .
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Jennifer Lawrence. And a Quinnspiracy linkaround.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Egyptian Female Activist Poses Nude and Poops on ISIS Flag and links. Yes, Really. (Photo) (last week’s. This week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Vive La France. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s. This week’s)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.