Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once and Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Rolf Armstrong, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes features another idiot CNN correspondent
- Yid With Lid features a different idiot, and anti-Israel biased, CNN correspondent
- Public Secrets weeps for our hashtag foreign policy
- The Daley Gator highlights facts that escape “free-speech lovin’” liberals
- The Last Refuge highlights Obama’s latest embarrassing selfie
- The Last Tradition isn’t happy with establishment Cathy McMorris-Rogers
- The Other McCain features the feminist war against nature
- Independent Sentinel covers more government land grabs
- Capitalism is Freedom notes that Dartmouth has banned white people from saying “fiesta”
- Bookwork Room covers Sotomayor’s racism
- Director Blue notes the planetary emergency requiring Sierra Club VIPs to drive in gas guzzlers
- Fausta notes more #ObamaWin in Ecuador
- Fire Andrea Mitchell features Obama’s comments on Democrat donor Donald Sterling
- Jammie Wearing Fools highlights that the NAACP had been about to honor Donald Sterling
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Farm has a must read essay on “you didn’t build that”
- One to grow on: American Power digs deep into Democrat donor Donald Sterling
- And a double dog dare: Nice Deb notes a #ShutdownTheater lawsuit being filed
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live at 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Sara Willis. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Emily Sears at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power features Lacey Banghards. And Sabine Jemeljanova.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Harry Reid: Yes, Protestors at Bundy Ranch Were ‘Domestic Terrorists’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Journey to the Center of the Common Core.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Joe Wilson was right.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Katrina Bowden.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Caprice. And context is everything.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, J.T. Tinney.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has sunshine daydreams.
- Evil Blogger Lady has women eating salmon Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest with Jen Lawrence.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Cowardice of Hillary Clinton and Weekend Links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Norway. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.