Happy Easter Sunday!
I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” — Jesus Christ – John 11:25, 26
This pinup is by Haddon Sundblom, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Sister Toldjah notes that Obama’s Twitter feed celebrated Easter, then himself
- The Camp Of The Saints wonders if this will be the year of the Grizzly Moms
- The Last Refuge notes another rancher under assault
- The Lonely Conservative covers the Clinton papers Internet worries
- The People’s Cube wonders about domestic terrorism then and now
- From the Left, No More Mister Nice Blog takes a rational and realistic approach to the Michelle Obama speech kerfuffle
- Allen West has the Top 10 Reasons to vote Dem in 2014
- Bookworm Room has Obama’s own words on Christianity and Islam
- American Clarion wonders what Jesus would find if He came to America
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers Wendy Davis being caught up in an FBI investigation
- Jihad Watch discusses Muslim victimhood and persecution of Christians
- Legal Insurrection has an interesting thought on the Bundy ranch standoff
- neo-neocon wonders why Obama keeps saying the Obamacare debate is over
- protein wisdom has an interesting statistic on workers vs. takers
- And last, but not least, Right Wing News offers an interesting conundrum for the politically correct crowd
- And one to grow on: The Anchoress covers “The Mad Eros of the Cross”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Sarah McDonald (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Emily Sears at DaleyGator DaleyBabes. And Doug’s Top 25 blogs!
- American Power features Sofia Vergara. And Petra Nemcova video.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Harry Reid: Yes, Protestors at Bundy Ranch Were ‘Domestic Terrorists’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Dem Rep: Obamacare will bury us.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Thursday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama admin is dismantling the rule of law (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Jarah Mariano.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Angelica. And beer and barbecue are good.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Anastagia Pierre.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away is all twisty.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Anna Kendrick. And popular names (both last week’s).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has a remote control issue. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest with Jen Lawrence. And Wed. Linkfest.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Cowardice of Hillary Clinton and Weekend Links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: US Air Force (last week’s). And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.