Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous spring (finally) day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Edward D’Ancona, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- No Tricks Zone points out that 99% of doctors had an issue with cholesterol, but things change
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses licensing in America
- The Camp Of The Saints has 5 easy steps to becoming a feminist
- The Daley Gator has a message for gun grabber Cuomo
- The Jawa Report notes that CAIR thinks women have rights is anti-Islamic
- The Other McCain highlights @rapeculture that radical feminists don’t want to discuss
- protein wisdom discusses the new jihad
- Legal Insurrection discusses the silence of Western feminists
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers Chuck Schumer’s latest dopey money spending idea
- Joshuapundit has in interesting tidbit about the unemployment bill
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has some info to help you dump Firefox
- Defy the Narrative has more Common Core wackiness
- Capitalist Preservation notes what has happened in Chicago since gun restrictions were lifted
- Black & Right has Prop 8 hypocrites
- And last, but not least, American Power has more on #unistallFirefox
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Yui Kasuga at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power features Jessica Davies bouncing. And Britney Palmer.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Thousands defend the Second Amendment at Connecticut gun rights rally. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Every Government Agency Is Aggressively Pushing Obama’s Agenda.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/saturday-movie-matinee-growing-backlash/.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Elyse Taylor.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And best of Miss Lithuania. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Alyssa Sutherland. And football.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Jennifer Lopez.
- The Chive has gone fishing.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Knuckledraggin’ My Life Away has random hotness.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Justine Bateman. And Spring Break Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has tight dresses. And has short shorts.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 linkfest. And Hayden Panettiere.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has We Remember Former POW Jeremiah Denton, Jr. and Weekend Links (last week’s. This week’s: Bill Maher on the “Gay Mafia” and Weekend Links).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: from across the pond. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.