Happy Sunday! Another fine day in the Once and Future Nation of America. The sun is shining, Team USA is beating the snot out of Slovenia in hockey (they won 5-1. Takes awhile to write these posts). No idea who did this pinup, but I gave it a little help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the union vote loss in Tennessee
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Bill DeBlasio comrades are staying away from him
- The Other McCain discusses Ellen Page coming out as a lesbian
- The People’s Cube notes 50 ways to discuss your gender
- This ain’t Hell… offers up more Obamacare issues
- Victory Girls Blog takes up 5 ways to become an Obassador (yeah, I just made that word up)
- The Gateway Pundit reports on a gun maker blowing off NY
- The Daley Gator wonders how Jay Carney looks himself in the mirror
- Powerline considers whether Obamacare is adorable
- The Political Commentator wonders what would happen if the story was about Muslims rather than Jews
- Maggie’s Notebook discusses license plate scanning in England
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes that it’s good to be the Queen
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers Obamacare denying medicine
- Fausta covers the problems in Venezuela
- And last, but not least, Director Blue has the Wiktionary definition of fascism.
s always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbag. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Park Shi Hyun at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Valentina Nappi (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- American Power notes that Sports Illustrated swimsuit video.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s clever campaign to constrict the flow of criticism. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: They Call Me Hater.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links. (both last week’s).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obamacare is a job killer.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Claudine Keane.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sayaka Ando. And Olympic Babe.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Mary J. Blige.
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard. And a discussion of CO2.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a Canadian eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Game Of Thrones preview.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Thursday with Jen Selter. And Saturday Linkfest.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around (last week’s).
- The Jawa Report has Jawa Valentine’s. And here.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has an Olympic Babe.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Results of The Day We Fought Back and Weekend Links!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Tired Of Snow Edition. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.