Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help, meant to usher in the New Year with warm thoughts.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative has the best news bloopers of 2013
- The Last Refuge discusses Christmas sales figures
- The Gateway Pundit highlights how poorly Al Qaeda is doing in Iraq
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has the top 10 list no one wants to make
- small dead animals has the decline and fall of the American empire
- Doug Ross has Obamacare Comix
- protein wisdom has some awesome thoughts on voter ID
- neo-neocon wonders what the best response to flash mobs is
- Moonbattery explains how to make the Knockout Game noticeable
- Joshuapundit highlights how super-awesome liberal talk radio is doing in liberal cities
- Golden Geese isn’t impressed with bicyclists
- A View From The Beach notices another left wing faker
- The Hockey Schtick discovers atom bombs and missing heat
- Ice Age Now discusses the coming snowmaggeden for the UK and Europe
- And last, but not least, Not A Lot Of People Know That covers a brave Guardian Climahysteric
- And one to grow on: Victory Girls Blog digs down into the NY Times “no al Qaeda” article
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5 (last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And Rule 5 Saturday (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Best of the blogs Christmas edition (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Nozomi Aso at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Alessandra Ambrosio. And Ten best movie sex scenes. (both last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Rise of the Mediacracy. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Boehner, Rove, and Chamber Wage Big-Moneyed Assault Against Tea Party.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Freedom With Lindsey Vonn. And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Santa Babes.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Hot Links.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Karolina Kurkova. And movie review that goes Rule 5.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Pamela Anderson.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- The Troglopundit has globull warming without Danica.
- Don Surber has man of the year.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has old school beauty (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Joey Heatherton Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has DNC’s Email Warns of Obama Impeachment and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Estonia. And From Around The Blogroll (this week’s). (both last week’s, so how about a post thanking Congress for doing nothing?)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.