Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day as the coming ice age apocalypse approaches. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Gateway Pundit discusses serial liar Obama
- Legal Insurrection notes that Obama knew he was lying about keeping your insurance
- Yid With Lid says that not much has changed since Kristallnacht
- Western Hero covers the death of kindness
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good story
- Wild Thing covers what a golf instructor says about Obama’s golfing prowess
- The People’s Cube diagrams the US political spectrum
- The Other McCain has more on the #FreeKate nuts
- The Lonely Conservative has Ted Cruz on the Tonight Show
- The Last Tradition has interesting commentary on Jonathan Martin
- The Last Refuge has information on the “Trayvon Martin Standard” for schools
- The Jawa Report wonders if Syrian Islamists are becoming kinder, gentler jihadis (or someone put the wrong thing in the wash)
- Raised On Hoecakes notes an Army vet banned from school grounds cause military people are “scary”
- The Daley Gator covers a student threatened with expulsion for protecting his home
- And last, but not least, Support Your Local Gunfighter covers Obama’s relationship with Israel
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sophie Mei (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Madison Riley. And more DaleyBabes!. And Kim Lee at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Candice Swanepoel. And something different, information on Jimmy Hendrix.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: A message of hope to Obama cultists. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ObamaCare’s Lies and Incompetence May Be Enough To Bring It Down.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Pic Dump. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Free Markets, America, and Michelle Keegan. And The CL Report (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Stevie Lynn Clark.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Aerobik 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ana Hickmann.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Andressa Urach.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- The Troglopundit notes how to talk to skeptics about “climate change”, but still no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Margot Robbie Rule 5. And bad dolphins rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And women with weapons. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Magnificent US Marines, Remembering Corporal Jason Dunham, and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Fort Jackson. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.