Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day here in the once and future nation of America. This pinup is by Edward D’Ancona with a wee bit of help, and has the perfect message for President McBombypants.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- iOwnTheWorld covers Bloomberg calling Bill de Blasio’s campaign “racist”
- Watts Up With That? has the quote of the day from Down Under
- The New Nostradamus of The North is happy about Tony Abbott’s win in Australia
- Wake Up America has tweet to impeach
- This ain’t Hell… notes that Code Pink is getting a bit whiny
- Wild Thing notes that the military is revolting against any Syrian action
- The Strata-Sphere is shocked that ABC would release strike plans
- The People’s Cube notes that teachers are bummed about wearing bras and panties
- The Other McCain has Alyssa Milano’s educational sex tape
- The Lonely Conservative notes that IBM is dumping their retirees into the Obamacare exchange
- The Jawa Report has a short guide to Syria and the Middle East
- The Gateway Pundit covers the liberal Hate towards Dana Perino
- The Daley Gator notes that Obama’s DOE (meaning taxpayers) will lose tens of millions over a “green” car company
- Alberta Ardvark covers the bat guano crazy Pres of Liberal Party in Alberta
- And last, but not least, Scared Monkeys notes the “supposed” hate crime in NYC
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with September Carrino (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has lovin the female form (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Mana Sakura at Daley Gator Daley Babes (this is part of his 100 hottest women. Head over and check the rest).
- American Power has missing anti-war lefties. And Allessandra Ambrosio.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: House decides to let Senate be on the hook for Syria. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: ZoNation: “What can Republicans do for the black community?”.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee (last week’s).
- The Classic Liberal Experts and Technocrats with Kimberly Walsh (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, the Evil Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Sweden Bikini 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Petra Nemcova.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Iris Chacon.
- The Chive has sexy chivers.
- The Troglopundit wonders if Danica Patrick is the perfect woman (yes, it was “Teach Bait”).
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has packin’ heat.
- Shaw’s Blog has hot cheerleaders.
- Grouchy Old Cripple has Saturday Boobage (NSFW, R rated)
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And hot pick. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sheba and her 7 pups, the NY National Guard, and Weekend Links!.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: At Sea (last week’s). And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.