Happy Sunday for this Independence Day week! Yeah, this is a few days early, yet, it is never too early to remember what our Forefathers fought and died for. The pinup is by Randall Meco, with no help added.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America wonders what tyranny would look like in America
- The People’s Cube features the most expendable apparatchik
- The Other McCain has he face of cowardice
- The Lonely Conservative features the Obamacare data hub
- The Camp Of the Saints has Bert And Ernie and the culture of death
- small dead animals has….sustainable steak?
- Sister Toldjah discusses the Paula Dean backlash
- Rhymes With Right discusses an unpleasant subject for some
- Raised On Hoecakes mentions an immigration story that boggles the mind
- Pundit Press has climate change and Obamacare!
- Patterico wonders about Obama collecting gun data on citizens
- Maggie’s Notebook notes that crime pays in the amnesty bill
- Joshuapundit has the idiot RNC head pushing amnesty
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes that Obama wants voter ID…in Kenya
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces has an open letter to all 18 year olds
BTW, I trying The Old Reader instead of Google Reader for this episode, to see how easy it is, what with GR shutting down (bastards). So far so good. I like how it gives standard URLs for those with Feedburner feeds.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Chloe Vevrier. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has links and Hooter’s girls (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Kate Upton. And Rosie Jones with India Reynolds.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Keep Calm and Read Animal Farm. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: What would tyranny look like in America? Look around.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit discusses ice, but fails to have Danica in a bikini. (last week’s)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Erica Redling.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Greece 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Helena Bonham Carter.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Olesya Malinskaya.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- The Jawa Report has the Ministry of Jiggly, Death Star Edition
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: The Surveillance State Is Wrong With Rachel Nichols (last week’s). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: AC/DC Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Keeping It Simple edition. (last week’s)
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Russian women. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Is Palin leaving the Republican GOP to start the “Freedom Party”? And Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – The IDF Again. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.