Happy Sunday! Another great day to once and future country of the USA. This pinup is by Al Buell, with a wee bit of help, perfect for discussing the coming amnesty (though not all illegals are from Mexico, of course)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Michelle Malkin mentions the massive money sent to illegals as refunds by the IRS
- Patterico discusses that the lack of Benghazi security goes straight to Hillary
- Villainous Company wants you to do the Carney two step
- Wake Up America has Queen Nancy being boo’d at Nutroots Nation
- Theo Spark has Obama’s enormous climate lies
- The Strata-sphere highlights how the climate models prove there is no CO2 driven warming
- The People’s Cube has….Healtherjungend battalions?
- The Lonely Conservative has the evolution of radical envirowackos
- The Jawa Report wonders if a criminal is still a criminal if the law he broke is waived
- Sister Toldjah compares Paula Dean to Al Sharpton
- Sentry Journal has politicians and diapers
- Rhymes with Right has Joe Biden’s bad theology
- For something different, Raised On Hoecakes wonders how well you know baseball rules (I got 50%, would have had 6-10 but misread one)
- Political Clown Parade has Obama’s Contras
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery features video of an Irish politician nominating Obama for Hypocrite of the Century
BTW, I trying The Old Reader instead of Google Reader for this episode, to see how easy it is, what with GR shutting down (bastards). So far so good. I like how it gives standard URLs for those with Feedburner feeds.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Miriam Gonzalez. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has op-ed roundup (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And gone fishing from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Hooter’s Girls. And Jenny McCarthy.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Worst Piece of Legislation in American History. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Gang of Nine: It’s Obama’s Bill.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit discusses ice, but fails to have Danica in a bikini.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Emmanuelle Vaugier.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Russia 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Amber Heard. Plus TSA and slut shaming.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Lauren Bacall (last week’s. Someone has dared to take a vacation and not blog).
- The Chive has girls gone fishing.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: The White Rose with Jessica Stroup (last week’s. This week’s: The Surveillance State Is Wrong With Rachel Nichols). And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Monday.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has weekend eye candy.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: The Cars Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Keeping It Simple edition.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Marilyn Monroe. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- House of Eratosthenes has bikini snowboarding.
- Victory Girls Blog has Ghoulish Libs Pass Out Pro-Abortion Candy at Netroots Conference and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Mostly Marines. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.