Happy Sunday! Another day to celebrate the wonders of the US surveillance state! Oh, fine, OK, that’s a bit of a bummer. But, hey, Happy Father’s Day to all! This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Just One Minute discusses Obama entering Syria
- Yid With Lid opines on why the West doesn’t understand Islamists
- Wake Up America mentions that the GOP says to ask Obama their questions about Ocare
- The Other McCain features hopenchange at Chicago schools
- The Lonely Conservative has the Gang of 8 Fools
- The Gateway Pundit has the latest in government violating the 1st and 2nd Amendments
- Sweetness and Light has Queen Nancy and late term abortion
- Sister Toldjah features a loonie tunes at the Zimmerman trial
- Scared Monkeys covers the White House defending Obama’s Big African Trip
- Raised On Hoecakes raises the flag
- Public Secrets notes you’re not paranoid if they’re really out to get you
- protein wisdom highlights the real war on women
- Powerline notes John Bohner’s immigration reform balancing act
- Maggie’s Notebook covers Sarah Palin at the Faith and Freedom Conference
- And last, but not least, Flopping Aces wonders: hero or traitor?
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Dalia Dyze. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has op-ed roundup. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And beauty from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Shendelle Schokman. And Rule 5 Afternoon. And Rule 5 Father’s Day.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Sen. Ted Cruz echoes Reagan: ‘If we lose our freedom here, where do we go?’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Liberals Prepare to Sell Out America’s Working Class.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links. And a few government spying links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica hot people 1,000 years from now.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Miss Panama Carolina Brid.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Fox Business’ Anna Gilligan.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rebecca Romijn. Plus women prefer boobs.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Lauren Bacall.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results (number 100!!!!). And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: I Told You So With Lena Headey (last week’s. The White Rose With Jessica Stroup). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has an attention getter.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: John Lee Hooker Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, scandals edition (Last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Lynda Carter. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (All last week’s. Getting concerned that something happened to Jamie).
- House of Eratosthenes has Cosplay ladies
- Victory Girls Blog has Jihawg Ammo: Pork-Infused Bullets to Deter Terrorists and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – United States Marines. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.