Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to remember the America where we didn’t have our government spying on citizens. Not sure who did this pinup, which is a painting, figured it didn’t need anything added.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Jawa Report highlights dhimmitude at a Paris museum
- Jo Nova discusses the $39 billion climate aid program
- Bookworm Room has progressive logic
- Bob Owens discusses a redeclaration of Independence
- Doug Ross has the top 10 political jokes of the month
- Fausta discusses a kidnapping in Venezuela , and how it work
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has information on the Santa Monica shooter
- Flopping Aces has the Obama enemies list timeline
- Maggie’s Notebook features anti-Sharia in Oklahoma
- ne0-neocon highlights a contradiction in the narrative
- Political Clown Parade has Old McBama’s Farm Of Scandals
- Political Realities wonders how much secrecy is enough
- protein wisdom discusses presidential “ethics”
- Watts Up With That? highlights expensive wind energy
- And last, but not least, Rhymes with Right has hopenchange for Obama voters
- And one to grow on: Victory Girls offers a few ways to avoid NSA spying
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Lindsey Anne Strutt. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Candace Smith from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has body paint. And Kate Upton. And more Kate Upton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Mark Steyn on The All-Seeing State. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: America in the Midst of a Coup d’Etat.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Theo’s birthday totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica hot people 1,000 years from now.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Chloe Pridham.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Amanda Seyfried. Plus Putin and a babe.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Diana Dors.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: I Told You So With Lena Headey (last week’s). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Sophie.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Tom Petty Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, scandals edition (Last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Lynda Carter. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (All last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has The Curious NSA Leaks and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Glamour Girls. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.