If you remember, one of the things Joe Biden was yammering on about was “using a federal agency to compile data about gun-related deaths”. Doug Ross thinks this is a great idea, and offers some ideas on what should be tracked
- The number of lives saved by defensive gun usage, including each situation in which violence was avoided by simply brandishing a defensive weapon;
- The types of pharmaceutical or illegal drugs used by each criminal involved in a violent crime;
- The criminal’s family background (i.e., was the criminal raised in a single-parent family or a two-parent family?);
- The number of violent crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens;
- The number of violent crimes occurring in “gun-free zones“, including “gun-free cities” like Chicago and Washington, D.C.;
Doug points out that this will expose that all the Democrat positions are total SCOAMF.
And via Theo Spark
Oh, and I wonder if the anti-gunnites, like Piers Morgan, can tell me if this is an “assault weapon”
Doesn’t look scary, does it? Looks like a normal hunting rifle, right? Except, the Vepr-Pioneer shoots exactly the same bullets that the evil looking AR-15, and all the weapons based on it, such as the Bushmaster .223, shoot. You can find 30 round magazines for it. It can shoot 5-6 rounds per second, just like the Bushmaster. Provided your finger is able to depress the trigger than many times, what with them all being semi-automatic.