Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America, only a few days before a new year dawns. One that will resemble the previous 4 years of ObamaFail. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Sister Toldjah highlights the lefty reaction to the Hobby Lobby decision
- The Lonely Conservative discusses Obama knowing just what the American people want
- This ain’t Hell…. wonders about Nanny Bloomberg’s train deaths
- American Power goes non-political with old school music from Lone Justice
- A View from The Beach offers up Facebook censorship over a Gandhi quote
- Bob Owens discusses Dick’s screwing their customers
- Fausta is worried about all the partying Hillary will do while concussed
- Gateway Pundit has the latest on Egypt’s march toward becoming Iran
- Jihad Watch highlights Charlie Hebdo planning on an even bigger Mohammed project
- Over at Maggie’s Notebook, first they came for the guns
- Political Clown Parade discusses the 500th murder in super liberal Chicago
- protein wisdom wonders about the educational priorities in Oakland
- Rhymes with Right discusses union sponsored arson
- Schoolkids may not know what snow will look like, but the First Street Journal does!
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb wonders about a movie shooting that didn’t make the news
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5 (last week’s). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Holiday Rule 5. And Jessica Simpson.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features new planets in 2013, with hot alien ladies.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: “We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ban Schools, Not Guns.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, (evil) Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders plus linkage.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And wardrobe malfunctions 2012 (slightly NSFW)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Charisma Carpenter.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Jane Russell.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Gun Laws with Rosario Dawson (last week’s). And the CL Report (last week’s). And Merry Christmas Rule 5 linkage.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has natural camouflage.
- Victory Girls Blog has Hillary Clinton Found and Links!!.
- Plank’s Constant hits the 10 million mark! Congrats!.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s.).
- Political Clown Parade has the PUK Awards.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Hot Girls With Guns Rule 5
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – In The Combat Zone. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.