Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, and only a few days till Christmas. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help (and a little more risque then normal. Just a little)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Sister Toldjah wonders where the outrage was over Clinton’s COPS program
- Wake Up America has pre-data on Obama’s tax the rich scheme.
- Wizbang wonders why negotiations with Obama always fail
- This ain’t Hell... discusses Chicago gun violence
- The Strata-Sphere discusses GOP handwringers
- Doug Powers covers handwringers in the violence laden entertainment industry
- The Lonely Conservative writes that Obama is a violence
- The Daley Gator wonders why the Swiss have so little gun violence
- Dan Riehl has crazy postal workers
- Q&O discusses armed school guards
- Powerline highlights how great socialized medicine is
- Political Realities covers liberal hate speech
- Jihad Watch has info on the Sharia loving Syrian rebels
- Jammie Wearing Fools wonders about sneaker control
- And last, but not least, House Of Eratosthenes discusses WANT
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And here. And here.And the end of the world. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Kelly Brook. And Rule 5 Saturday (last week’s).
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features Star Wars pilots (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Confirmed: John Boehner Is In Over His Head. Way Over His Head. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Boehner Must Resign.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Emily Ratajkowski.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Santa’s Little Helpers.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Claire Trevor (last week’s).
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The Regulators With Samaire Armstrong. And the CL Report. And Gun Laws with Rosaria Dawson.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has modern Naiad.
- Victory Girls Blog has Zero Dark Early and Links!!.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Saturday….not (last week’s).
- Plank’s Constant has human Barbies (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s.) And congrats on two years of blogging!.
- Political Clown Parade has home for the holidays.
- The Jawa Report field strips a weapon with boobies
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Band of Sisters. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.