Happy Sunday! Yet another fantastic day to be an American. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the Mayan apocalypse is almost here. This pinup is by K.O. Munson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wild Thing points out Obama’s quiet amnesty
- The Looking Spoon has talking guns
- The Lonely Conservative discusses Obama and Detroit
- The People’s Cube wants to ban cars and pools
- Doug Powers highlights what’s happening in the city with the most restrictive gun laws
- Victory Girls Blog discusses feminists having another fit over panties
- Watts Up With That? discusses the real IPCC AR5 bombshell
- 1389 Blog discusses being wrong
- All American Blogger catches more insanity from the TSA
- Allergic To Bull notices who Barack Obama follows on Twitter
- Bookworm Room provides some context on crime
- Cynthia Yockey has some facts on gun free zones
- Fausta says spend less, tax less, grow
- Joshuapundit covers our possible next Sec Of Defense
- And last, but not least, Primordial Slack provides some context on stopping shootings
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Melissa Debling. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Hayden Panettiere. And Rule 5 Saturday.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Random info for life (last week’s). And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features Star Wars pilots.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (place holder for when Sunday’s is up. Today’s: Guns, Guns, Guns). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Vultures.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Barbara Palvin (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Mila Kunis.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Claire Trevor (last week’s).
- The Chive has Hot Girls In the Middle Of Nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Rule 5 Cold Shot. And the CL Report. And Secession With Camilla Belle.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has weekend red.
- Victory Girls Blog has Prayers for Newtown, Connecticut and Links!!.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Saturday….not.
- Plank’s Constant has human Barbies.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Looking down from above. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.