Happy Sunday! Another great day to be an American. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping….is that a fox in my backyard? Again? Oh, well. Cute little (possibly rabid) bugger. This pinup is by Edward D’Anconna, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler tells us how the finances of the People’s Republik Of Brokeifornia are doing
- Bookwork Room says the problem is the voters, not the candidates
- Fausta discusses Mayan apocalypse tourism
- Fire Andrea Mitchell wants to ban cars
- Gateway Pundit wonders what the recent Israel-Hamas war was really about
- Michelle Malkin has Reid vs Reid
- Primordial Slack discusses the GOP and Big Tents
- Proof Positive catches Obama celebrating Apollo 17
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses the Twilight Santa zone
- Theodore’s World mentions all the ObamaCare taxes hitting next month
- The Daley Gator discusses Offenditus
- The Hayride features the race to mediocrity
- The Jawa Report wonders about the occupation of Kurdistan
- The Lonely Conservative provides a handy welfare spending chart
- And last, but not least, The People’s Cube provides the evolution of rage
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Anastasia Harris. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more DaleyBabe!
- American Power has Jennifer Nicole Lee/a>. And Rule 5 Saturday.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Random info for life. And Saturday morning links.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features Christina Hendricks.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: When You Have Nothing To Lose, Do The Right Thing. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: How you can fire Speaker Boehner.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Barbara Palvin.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Red Hot Conservative Chicks: Michelle Malkin.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Miranda Kerr.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Cleo Moore (last week’s).
- The Chive has Hot Girls In the Middle Of Nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The War On Women with Elizabeth Banks (last week’s). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- Victory Girls Blog has Charlie Crist’s a Democrat and Links!!.
- American By Birth has Rule 5 Friday.
- Plank’s Constant: 13 beautiful women wearing nothing buy body paint.
- Public Secrets has Rule 5 Friday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Haute Couture. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.