Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the frogs are chirping….damn, but they are loud! This pinup is by Edward Runci, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America reports on the Obama admin briefing newpapers before Republicans
- This ain’t Hell... reports on the Afghan surge being over. Now what?
- Stix found his Halloween costume
- Rhymes With Right provides the fruit of Obamunism
- Q&O discusses Obama’s Cairo doctrine
- Proof Positive says Clint did a damned good job linking Obama and chairs
- Moonbattery discusses the creepiness of Obama pledges
- Legal Insurrection says spiking the footballs before the game is over is bad form
- Jammie Wearing Fool says Team Obama isn’t happy when their own money is redistributed
- House of Eratosthenes discusses the death of manliness
- Flopping Aces discusses the tyranny of the mob
- Bob Owens notices that even wildlife hate Obama
- Atlas Shrugs notices that a Pakistani minister has offer $100,000 for the filmmaker to be killed
- American Power notices that Egypt is dictating US foreign policy to the US
- And last, but not least, Grist ponies up 5 weird burgers (and a bit of environmental preaching
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has mini eagle freedom links. (last weeks)
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Abi Titmus (oh, Bob, Bob, Bob). And Rule 5 News (Both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv*. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has End of Summer Rule 5. And Jodie Gasson topless.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links. And Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 168. Plus Karen Gillan. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has flying around bikinis.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Obama’s Unfulfilled Promise of Change.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Andi Muise. And a midweek Rule 5 break (last week’s).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Thursday links.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Applying Some Leverage.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Gina Lollobrigida.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has a butt puppet.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage*.
- The Classical Liberal has Stacy Keibler and the Darwin Economy (last week’s. This week’s: Anticapitalist Nonsense With Jennifer Swift). And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Gold.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Bright&Early features birthday girl Moon Bloodgood
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Jewish Girls With Guns.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.