Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. Clouds are out, rain is helping the parched land, the squirrels were trying to steal my hummingbird feeder. This pinup is a bit more modern, done by Kevin Clark, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Dan Riehl highlights the Sudan humiliating the Obama admin.
- American Power says that the Muslim world still hates America
- Powerline wonders if you’re better off now than 4 years ago
- Michelle’s Mirror puts the “unrest” in context
- Yid With Lid has the latest word to be considered “racist”
- Jo Nova says that the global carbon credit system has essentially collapsed
- Rhymes With Right is really trying to get a fatwa
- Wake Up America points out that Obama has spent 3 of 4 days campaigning since 9/11-2
- The Sundries Shack tells the MSM to stop being part of the problem
- The Other McCain (Smitty) tries his hand at the Nakoula Arrest Quickmeme
- The Jawa Report highlights the Obama supporting MSM
- Theo Spark brings an important message to remember
- Right Truth brings us the story of another Islamists demanding the UN pass blasphemy laws
- Public Secrets says “sea rise? Not so fast”
- And last, but not least, Q&O highlights that Japan isn’t too enthused about America under Obama’s friendship
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has mini eagle freedom links. (last weeks)
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Abi Titmus (oh, Bob, Bob, Bob). And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Nicole Neal Rule 5. And Candice Swanepoel topless.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 167. Plus Gillian Anderson. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit discusses flag making. Without Danica.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Why Barack Obama Should Resign Today.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Autumn Holley. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Saturday links.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Blake Lively.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Shelly Winters.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries features screaming babies.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has Kerri Russell Devastates The State (last week’s). And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Monster (last week’s).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Victory Forge.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.