Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. This pinup is by Peter Dribben, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The fine 15
- Powerline wonders why this election is close
- The First Street Journal digs deeper into the unemployment numbers
- The Daley Gator discuss Paul Ryan and pot
- The Other McCain discussed the problems with sexual “rights”
- This ain’t Hell… is a bit confused about what is going on with Hassan Nidal
- Wild thing points out that if Obama has lost Andrea Mitchell…
- Wake Up American features Jimmy Obama/Barack Carter
- protein wisdom discusses Obama’s 2nd term and GM
- Political Realities wonders how we survived before Obama
- neo-neocon wonders if Republicans are fooling themselves…no
- Joshuapundit features real world socialism made easy
- Doug Ross says two can play at this game
- Bob Owens wonders about patriotism having a skin color
- Bookworm Room points out that every leftist regulation has a price
- And last, but not least, The Blogmocracy just can’t get enough of crazy Jen Granholm
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has mini eagle freedom links.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Lara Dutta (last weeks). And the racism quiz. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Lana Del Rey nude in GQ. And Blake Lively.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 166. Plus Nathalia Ramos. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit asks for prayers for his computer. I think it’s from too few Danica posts.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Wave: How Crazy are the Democrats?.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Claire Tully (last week’s). And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News Channel’s Patti Ann Brown.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Heidi Klum.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun wants you to learn from history.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Carole Lombard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries says “too true” (last week’s).
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage (last week’s).
- The Classical Liberal has Kerri Russell Devastates The State. And the CL Report. And Rule 5 Monster.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has promises (last week’s)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Weapons Training.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.