Happy Sunday! Another fine day in America. We’re going back to 1981 for some nostalgia with this pinup, an add for NAPA by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Doug Ross reports on Mt. Obama washing away in Charlotte
- Political Clown Parade discusses chairs
- Scared Monkeys has yet another Biden boo boo
- Sister Toldjah discusses what the Occutards are doing in Charlotte
- Wizbang catches The Atlantic lying
- RightNEwz has the latest insanity from MSDNC
- The Jawa Report explains what people were told at the DNC’s Jummah
- The First Street Journal discusses Romney and the truth
- Patterico says that this seat is taken
- Nice Deb has the pix of the day
- Maggie’s Notebook points out that Native Americans are kinda PO’d at the Democrats
- Jammie Wearing Fool reports on the (Democrat) ICE chief resigning over sexual harassment
- Gay Patriot has some interesting thoughts on Eastwood’s speech
- Conservative Commune has one simple chart
- And last, but not least, Blue Crab Boulevard features the view from across the pond
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. (last week’s)
- teresamerica has some Rule 5 with Nicole Kidman.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday with Lara Dutta. And Bob’s Musings. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has wife auditioning. And Victoria’s Secret’s Doutzen Kroes. And some Rule 5 Britney Spears with linkage (last weeks).
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning hot links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 165. Plus Rachel Weisz. And Blogroll Spotlight. And here’s hoping Jamie is feeling better after a bad weekend.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit discusses Wisconsin’s global domination.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Wave: GOP Voters at All-Time High.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, Paul Ryan style.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Claire Tully. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has RED HOT Conservative Chicks:
Fox News Channel’s Jenna Lee! (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Summer Glau.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #54, Olivia Wilde. And say a prayer for his wife, a big C update. (both last week’s. Prayers are still with you and your wife)
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Joanne Dru.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries says “too true”.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- The Classical Liberal has democracy with Erica Durance. And the CL Report.
- All American Blogger has fun with a White House Obama meme.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has promises (last week’s)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Legs.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.