Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, and one to remember, on this Memorial Day weekend, all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for America. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes provides a little Rule 5 while showing that the Free Speech apple has died a little more
- The First Street Journal discusses Romney’s 6% unemployment pledge
- Political Junkie Mom discusses Rolling Thunder
- An Ex-Con’s View discusses what to do after the Brett Kimberlin blogburst
- Doug Ross wants you to use your imagination
- Allergic To Bull highlights more Kimberlin intimidation
- American Power highlights Obama’s burden on America
- On Memorial Day, The POH Diaries wants you to Remember
- Good grief, (Anthony) Weiner Truthers? Theo Spark has the 411
- The Sundries Shack says “think it can’t happen to you?” vis a vis Brett Kimberlin
- This ain’t Hell… discusses what Memorial Day means to the NY Times readers
- Wizbang has the latest on Comrade Obama’s snitch brigade
- Bob Owens wonders if Trayvon Martin was using a drug called “lean”
- Patterico wonders why the Wikipedia page for Brett Kimberlin was removed
- And last, but not least, Bookworm Room points you that you can be a part of the Memorial Day parade without even leaving home
- And one to grow on: Congratulations to All American Blogger on his 5th Blogoversary!
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday!. (last weeks)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Katherine Jenkins, with lots of links. (last weeks)
- teresamerica has Rebecca Romijn Rule 5 with linky luv (last weeks).
- Weekend Link Love: Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage.
- The Classical Liberal features She’s The Woman Rule 5. And The CL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Tasha De Vasconcelos. And Bob’s Musings.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And DaleyGator Daley….shark.
- American Power has Angie Harmon Memorial Day Rule 5. And the real meaning of Memorial Day!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 152. Plus Paula Patton. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has towels and Star Wars.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Dear Wisconsin Republicans: Take nothing for granted.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Sandra Valencia. And a midweek Rule 5 break (last weeks).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Red Hot Conservative Chicks: Kimberly Guilfoyle.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Emma Watson.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #47, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Coppius Gasser has Froggy Saturday. And Hump-day boobage.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Tuesday Weld.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Bill Clinton’s porn stars.
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Israeli War Of Independence.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.