Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, perfect weather for tear gas in Chicago. This pinup is by…well, all I can find is “Dale”, and was forwarded to me by Jamie Jeffords at Eye of Polyphemus. Yes, I added the American flag.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wizbang highlights that the EPA is annexing Alaska
- Wake Up America highlights judges smacking around unions in Wisconsin
- The Bookworm Room calls Obama an “international man of mystery”
- Conservative Commune highlights the AP digging deep into Obama’s past…..wait, what? Loretta Lynn’s?
- Over at Goldfish and Clowns (added to the blogroll), we find out that feminists are upset with M&M’s
- Doug Ross highlights Amazon censoring books overseas
- Fire Andrea Mitchell catches NATO/G8 protesters lying about being run over by the police
- Flopping Aces highlights that Dodd-Frank left JPMorgan unguarded
- Gateway Pundit points out another Obama “historic” record
- Gay Patriot wonders if there is anything Obama doesn’t attempt to politicize
- Jammie Wearing Fools has some Occutard comedy gold
- Over at Maggie’s Notebook, we learn about Muslim persecution of Christians
- Doug Powers covers NOW’s super massive anti-Rush protest
- Moonbattery covers a US congressman saying America, not Iran, is the threat
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb discusses “lawfare” by liberals
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 mid-week!. (Monday update: This weeks’ Rule 5)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. Monday update: This weeks is up).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Katherine Jenkins, with lots of links.
- teresamerica has Rebecca Romijn Rule 5 with linky luv.
- Weekend Link Love: Weezer Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage.
- The Classical Liberal features Luisana Lopilato and the 99%. And The CL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has The TCOTS Six Days Of Cheesecake Saturday. And Friday. Thursday. Wednesday. Tuesday.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And iced bras.
- American Power has Kate Upton video. And some O’Neil surf women video!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 151. Plus Anna Farris. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Hump Day Link-around.
- The Troglopundit features pirates, and didn’t tell me. No Danica, though.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Brilliant — Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA) Tells Eric Holder to Stuff It.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Alina Vacariu. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Red Hot Conservative Chicks: Michelle Fields.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Friday – Poppy Morgan (last weeks. Fritz is on vacation, and has lots of posts with great pictures).
- And So It Goes In Shreveport covers common education standards.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #46, Ursula Andress.
- Coppius Gasser has a Saturday shamrock (slighting NSFW.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Donna Reed.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has regrets.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Al Gore’s girlfriend.
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Women With Wheels Edition.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.