Happy Sunday, and Happy Mother’s Day! Another gorgeous day in America, I hope you got Mom something nice for all that she had to put up with while raising you. Yeah, you remember that one incident. And the other. And then there was…well, best not bring that up. I think this pinup is by Gil Elvgren, couldn’t find it anywhere else.
BTW, does anyone find that Verizon commercial with the crying mother and daughter to be rather misogynistic and an offensive stereotype? Seen it 4 times while writing this post.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Ace of Spades has some thoughts about Obama’s silly garage stump speech
- Powerline wonders if Romney is pulling away in the POTUS race
- The Strata-Sphere says George Zimmerman’s legal case may be in trouble
- Wake Up America highlights Dems running from Obama’s gay marriage announcement
- The POH Diaries features Obama’s new campaign song
- The Lonely Conservative discusses Obama’s enemies list
- Sister Toldjah beats up on (soon to be ex) Gov Bev Perdue
- Sentry Journal has some thoughts on what Conservatives are trying to conserve
- Public Secrets discusses our forgetful president
- Maggie’s Notebook features a home coming story that will bring a tear to your eye
- Legal Insurrection points out that the latest polling from Michigan is bad news for Obama
- House of Eratosthenes has a long post on fidelity to failed ideas
- Gateway Pundit points out that Obama has golfed fro the 97th time this weekend
- Flopping Aces points out some hypocrisy regarding a man calling Romney a traitor
- And last, but not least, Doug Ross features the most ludicrous graph you’ll see all month
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 mid-week!.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks is up).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Florence Colgate, with lots of links.
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom links.
- Weekend Link Love: 3 Doors Down Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage.
- The Classical Liberal features Alyson Michalka and the New York Fed. And The CL Report.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Alicia Machado. And Offend a feminst. And some more offend a feminist.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret beach towel. And some Anne Hathaway bikini!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 150. Plus Karen Gillan. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Video Matinee.
- The Troglopundit features hot moms.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Brilliant — Corporate America Now Paying Democrats to Call Americans Racist .
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Danielle Knudson. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Peru.
- American Perspective has Kate Upton cat dance (last weeks).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Friday – Poppy Morgan.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport covers common education standards.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #45, Denise Richards.
- Coppius Gasser has a blue day.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Rita Hayworth.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away is keeping it real.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Elizabeth Halseth Maxim Hot 100.
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Cinco de Mayo Edition. (last weeks). And some really awesome pictures of Editor’s local area.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.