Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The First Street Journal offers up Obama’s record
- Raised On Hoecakes features fundamental change and fundamental hypocrisy
- The Daley Gator revisits those huge Obama 2008 crowds
- American Power highlights Russian threats
- Doug Ross highlights Heritage’s view of the Life of Julia
- Flopping Aces discusses the race to take the Senate
- Jammie Wearing Fools provides a Joe Biden flashback
- Coyote Blog points out the real deal with the labor participation rates
- Autonomous Mind highlights yet another Met office #fail
- Doug Powers isn’t too impressed by Paul Krugman’s latest pronouncement
- Neo-neocon discusses the restarted KSM trials
- Newsbusters highlights the NY Times’ latest attempt create racial strife
- Public Secrets backs Mitt 2012
- Rhymes With Right covers students forced to protest
- And last, but not least, Scared Monkeys wonders just when Obama really knew about Osama’s Pakistani hideout
- And one to grow on: The Lonely Conservative highlights what happened to Obama’s Christmas tree
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Thursday!.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Valeria Lukyanova AKA ‘The Human Barbie‘, with lots of links.
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom links (last weeks).
- Weekend Link Love: Beastie Boys Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage.
- The Classical Liberal features Think Tanks, Liberty, and Elsa Benitez (last weeks). And Rule 5 (last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Sophie Reade. And Rule 5 News. And some Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Bar Rafaeli nude underwear advertisement. And some Katherine Jenkins (last weeks)!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 149. Plus Eliza Dushku. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Video Matinee. And Hump Day linkaround.
- The Troglopundit has no California babes in writing about California being a business hell.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Ten Reasons To Impeach Eric Holder.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Danielle Knudson. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Miss Cyprus 2011.And perusing the Righty blogosphere.
- American Perspective has Kate Upton cat dance.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Who’s Up Next, Doc?.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport rips Steven King a new one.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #44, Kari Wuhrer.
- Coppius Gasser has May Day linkage.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Ava Gardner.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away says it’s a dogs life.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton Beach Bunny (last weeks).
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Cinco de Mayo Edition.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.