Happy Sunday! Another great day in America, I hope all you folks getting drenched down on the Gulf Coast are being careful in the deluge. This pinup is by Camino, via Deviant Art, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Yid With Lid reports on Dem Party strategists trying to destabilize Israel
- Wizbang discusses the Fast and Furious Obama scandal
- The POH Diaries has 3,000 ……wait, panties?
- Verum Serum ask what’s wrong with Detroit. Be easier asking what’s right
- This ain’t Hell… says if you want a tax break, be an illegal alien
- Global Warming may leave McMurdo cut off by ice, reports Phineas at Sister Toldjah…um, isn’t that the start of The Thing?
- Proof Positive has some helpful tips for all you Warmists who hate “dirty” air
- 8-10 Americans think we’re in a recession. Scared Monkeys discusses
- Kansas State EkoKat? Really? No, Really? Raised On Hoecakes has the 411
- Hey, Fast and Furious kills more Mexicans. Q&O has the details
- Pundit and Pundette says Obama’s dog Bo ate Obama’s jobs plan
- Ace is not particularly happy with Palin’s big speech
- Karl at Patterico discusses Paul Krugman and the Ozone Fairy
- Nice Deb has Charles Krauthammer discussing President Zero’s speech
- And last, but not least, Legal Insurrection points out that disrespect of the President is not limited to Obama, and that liberals should smoke less dope, because it affects their short term memory
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. (last weeks. This weeks) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Emmanuelle Chiriqui, with tons of links.
- Weekend Link Love: Kenny Wayne Shephard Live Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Sarah Shahi and the Keynesian Collapse.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Melita Toniolo. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5. And, Gina Elise.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Anti-Irene Edition.(last weeks). Instead, how about Petty and transparent.
- American Power features some Rule 5. And exploding breasts.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 114. Plus Tori Prayer. And Blogroll Spotlight (last weeks)!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee (last weeks). And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has awesome female football
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
Well, I don’t know what happened to everything below the H2. I had it all linked up, and noticed that everything was gone. Redoing
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog features Obama’s bullet-train to bankruptcy.
- American Perspective has Michele Bachmann Rule 5. (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries has Kate Beckinsale.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter says Steeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaa!
- Full Metal Patriot has the Ant and the Grasshopper 2012
- teresamerica has Rule 5 Alexa Flutie Cheerleaders edition.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart.
- Woodsterman has Hillbillies OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. This weeks.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Bar Rafaeli!
- Reluctant Rebel goes around the Web.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your cartoon of the day, and your daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.