Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, just a short time before Thanksgiving, and not that much longer till Obama is gone. This pinup is by Scott Blair Art, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- This Ain’t Hell… has you Sunday feel good stories
- The Lid wonders why he can’t find any anti-semitism from Steve Bannon
- The Last Tradition discusses becoming Tough Breeds in the era of Trump
- The Last Refuge covers Obama shutting down southern border surveillance
- The Geller Report discusses all the dead and felon votes in NC
- The First Street Journal discusses not raising interest rates right now
- The Daley Gator has the brilliance of Government
- Raised On Hoecakes covers the anniversary of the exploding whale
- Powerline wonders if all liberals are rude and arrogant
- Political Clown Parade covers saving the environment, one burning tire at a time
- Patterico’s Pontifications explains the new rules of tying a spouse to the spouse
- Moonbattery notes a new publicly funded Constitutional right
- Legal Insurrection covers the non-doom from the Zika virus
- Jihad Watch notes some interesting folks caught at the Arizona border
- And last, but not least, House of Eratosthenes has The Three
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Bella Thorn. And Bryiana Noelle.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Pictures of Jeff Sessions They Don’t Want You To See; Mike Pompeo, a Great Appointment Part Deux. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 7 things Jeff Sessions can do immediately to restore the rule of law at DOJ.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And an early night.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And boiling crawfish.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Crystal Renn. And the babe of the week.
- The Chive has bikinis.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: President Trump won on ideas.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Thanksgiving Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room explains the real 2016 vote.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermaggedon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Hamilton Broadway Musical: A Cast of High and Mighty Hypocrites [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.