Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day here in America. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, football is almost here! Not sure who did this pinup, which has a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Director Blue notes Obama’s Labor dept setting the stage to come after 401ks
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes Sanders within striking distance of Hillary
- Bearing Arms covers more leftist gun grabbers
- Moonbattery covers Mexico warning Texas over illegals
- Pamela Geller notes ISIS executing more gay men (where’s the liberal outrage?)
- Powerline discusses #BlackLivesMatter at the state fair
- Protein Wisdom says it’s time to ban the Rainbow Flag
- The Daley Gator notes trouble in Jeb!land
- The Lonely Conservative notes the EPA refusing to comply with a judges order
- The Other McCain covers a story feminists will ignore
- Victory Girls Blog wonders about a President Clinton with no security clearance
- 1389 Blog notes Australian laws that don’t apply to Muslims
- A View From The Beach notes the loss of Wrangler Jane (Melody Patterson)
- Allen B. West covers some seriously demented Black radicals (be prepared to be disgusted if you click)
- And last, but not least, Blazing Cat Fur has a lifestyle tip
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. Your weekend link-a-palooza. And Amika Hattan at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Tia Blanco. And Route 66.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Fighting With Another Defense Secretary Over Freeing Terrorists. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary shuts down Ed Henry’s questions on Huma, Servergate.
- Theo Spark has a big window. Also a Sunday Best.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Spoofing Trump.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Elsa Hosk. And nudes in the news.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Cat Washington.
- The Chive has country girls.
- Don Surber notes that Democrats don’t know what U.S. troops look like.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Sinatra’s Come Fly With Me plus Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #BlueLivesMatter: Did A Radio Show Incite Murder?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.