Happy Sunday! A super great day in the once and future nation of America. This pinup is by Bill Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Patterico isn’t too impressed by Politico’s George Wallace/Donald Trump yammering
- Not A Lot Of People Know That covers scientists saying the current warm period is “nothing unusual”
- Chicks On the Right notes schools telling snowflakes to call 911 for the dumbest reasons ever
- Cold Fury features Trump Derangement Syndrome in full fury
- American Clarion wonders if you’ve had enough crime yet, America
- Evil Blogger Lady wonders if Dems are abandoning Hillary
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers whether Hillary had a second server
- Flopping Aces compares and contrasts Trump and Sanders supporters
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses “The Hook”
- Legal Insurrection covers the Denver city council going after Chik Fil A
- Pamela Geller highlights more Islamic State insanity
- Public Secrets features yet another insane Hotcoldwetdry scary story
- The Other McCain covers radical feminism and the equality trap
- The Powers That Be has a cringeworthy quote from Jeb Bush
- And last, but not least, This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good stories
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Yvonne Craig at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has April Rose. And Sports Illustrated.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary and the five stages of grief. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary’s Air Gap Problem.
- Theo Spark relaxes. Also a Charlotte McKinney.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Intel Community Worried About ‘Spillage’ From Hillary Server.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies. And Thursday night tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Vanessa Hudgens. And Batgirl.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Sidney Lauren.
- The Chive has red lipstick.
- Don Surber wonders how much time Gina McCarthy should spend in jail.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has “clean food bloggers” Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Interesting: Why Did Joe Biden Meet with Elizabeth Warren?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, active duty. And From Around The Blogroll. (both last week’s, because someone is taking a vacation. That’s no excuse!!!1!!!!!)
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.