Happy Sunday! A great day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the fish are biting. This pinup is by Arthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Not A Lot Of People Know That discusses a possible mini ice age
- American Power covers the coming era of civil disobedience
- Blazing Cat Fur notes another peace loving mosque
- Chicks On The Right discusses something that White people can finally get Offended over
- Fausta tells us what Mexican immigration law is today
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes some more wonderful illegal aliens driving
- Free North Carolina discusses Paris in flames
- Just One Minute notes that SJWs never sleep
- Legal Insurrection covers more fallout for churches that refuse to perform gay marriage
- Moonbattery notes a homosexual suing a Bible publisher
- neo-neocon covers trail by government agency
- Political Clown Parade is not impressed by The Donald
- Powerline discusses Obama’s silence on the SF lady murdered by an illegal alien
- protein wisdom wonders where the dignity is in California
- And last, but not least, The Camp Of The Saints has thoughts on The Donald
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Arden Cho atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Hannah Davis. And Jennifer Lopez.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Arrest Hillary Now. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ex-Obama Security Adviser Tweets #AllahuAkbar to Celebrate South Carolina’s Flag Coming Down.
- Theo Spark has a hot day. Also a red hot Friday.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Megyn Kelly UNLOADS on Obama and sanctuary cities!.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Abby Clancy. And cave girls.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Vena Malik.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber proposes a new mascot for the Cleveland Indians.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has doughnut licker Ariana Grande Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- In MY Not So Humble Opinion has July 4th Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Love Wins? Baptist Church vandalized over gay rights.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, the glam life. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.