Happy Sunday! Yet another beautiful day in America. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, summer is on the way. This pinup is by Arthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help from Patriot Fish.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Right Wing News features a Muslim Congressman demanding the arrest of Draw Mohammed attendees
- The Daley Gator notes something the NY Times forgot to mention about traffic tickets
- Gateway Pundit notes that a CAIR activist made up her Diet Coke on a plane story
- The Last Refuge notes that there’s an app for the Stazi system
- The Lonely Conservative wants you to imagine a life with no inequality
- The People’s Cube tells us how to tell age in Progressive World
- This ain’t Hell… has the tragic story of a woman patiently waiting for her gun permit
- Independent Sentinel has nutty people
- Pam Geller features State Department dhimmitude in Indonesia
- Legal Insurrection wonders if we’ve degraded ISIS
- Lady Liberty 1885 had Ted Cruz agreeing with her on Common Core (literally, in person)
- Jihad Watch notes that ISIS burned a Christian woman alive
- House of Eratosthenes says “Goodbye, Sweden”
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes bomb threats called into a Joni Ernst event
- And last, but not least, DaTechGuy wonders if our nation is becoming increasingly immoral
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Sayaka Ohnuki atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Teresa Palmer. And Jessica Barth.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Sessions to Obama: Why Are You Keeping Obamatrade’s Global Governance Secret?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: 40 Years of Democrats Saying How Much They Want to Get Money Out of Politics.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Thursday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: GOPers kick off their campaigns.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart. And Friday Night Funnies. (both last week’s)
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rosie Huntington-Whitely. And disappointment in Kate Upton.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Stacy Keibler.
- The Chive goes fishing.
- Don Surber notes what the Left calls science.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Pitch Perfect Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: The New York Times Bashes SEAL Team 6.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Marines. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s, because The Editor is sick. Go say hi.).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.