Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the snow is falling, and the Olympics are going off with, well, lots and lots of hitches. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Yid With Lid offers up stupid media bias Olympic tricks
- Wizbang notes that the number of Americans renouncing citizenship has skyrocketed
- Wild Thing notes Obama’s crazy al Qaeda strategy
- Raised On Hoecakes notes the reality of the “97% consensus”
- The Lonely Conservative points out Obama’s still playing with his pen and phone
- The Other McCain has 3 realizations about Obamacare
- The Last Refuge has a racist attack we don’t hear about
- The Daley Gator discusses racists meals
- Sister Toldjah has a post on the Moral Monday idiocy
- Lady Liberty recaps the Moral Monday idiocy
- Public Secrets notes Iran testing the US maritime borders
- Political Realities wonders if global warming is supposed to look so white
- Maggie’s Farm has the history of pizza
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes Wendy Davis’ anti-gun stance
- And last, but not least, Director Blue notes the danger of open borders
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about In the mailbag. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Mari Abe at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Valentina Nappi. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- American Power notes that men love breasts.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (placeholder for Sunday’s edition). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Renegade Jesse Myerson.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links. (both last week’s).
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obamacare is a job killer.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Paige Butcher.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Catrin Claeson.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Angela Bassett.
- The Chive has mesh dresses.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a redhead.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Olympics Rule 5. And America Olympics Rule 5.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Leryn Franco. And Rule 5 Tuesday.
- IMNSHO has Choices (last week’s).
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around.
- The Jawa Report has the Ministry Of Jiggly
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses breasts.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Watch and Laugh: 2014 Super Bowl Ads and Weekend Links (last week’s). This week’s is Former Russian Figure Skater’s Racist Obama Tweet and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: IDF tweets. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.